- Appearance: Powder
Appearance: White, crystalline powder.
Odor: Slight irritative.
Specific Gravity: Unavailable
Solubility: Soluble in water.
pH Test-Method: pH test paper.
% Volatiles by volume @ 21C (70F): 0
Boiling Point: Not applicable.
Melting Point: >300 C Decomposes.
Vapor Pressure (mm Hg): No information found.
Bulk Density: ~0.9
Evaporation Rate (BuAc=1): No information found.
1. Widely used in textile industry for vat dyeing, reduction cleaning, printing and stripping, textile textile bleaching.
2. Bleaching paper pulps, especially mechanical pulps, it 's the most fittable bleaching agent in pulps.
3. Bleaching kaolin clay, fur bleaching and reductive whitening, bleaching of bamboo products and straw products,
4. In mineral, the compound of thiourea and other sulphides.
5. As reducing agent in chemical industry.
6. Sodium hydrosulfite food additive grade is used in foodstuffs, as bleaching agent and preservative dried fruits, dried vegetable, vermicelli, glucose, sugar, rock sugar, caramel, candy, liquid glucose, bamboo shoots, mushrooms and canned mushrooms.
Packaging 50kg/100kg net in iron drums with double PVC bags
Other heavy metal
calculated as Pb